Hi Everyone :) I've had such a busy couple of weeks that I don't even have time to watch any TV :( I have withdrawal symptoms from The Vampire diaries and I don't know whats going on on Masterchef! Is anyone else this addicted to TV? haha I hope its not just me. This is what I have been up to the last week or so;
001. I was all ready to go back to the gym after a couple of weeks off but instead I got the 'I'm really tired, lets skip the gym and go to the pub instead' call... and who chooses gym over the pub? 1000 naughty points right there.
002. Friday night drinks meant I got to wear out my new ASOS Atlanta chelsea boots - I had been lusting for a pair of these for so long and i'm not sure why it had taken me so long to make the purchase!
003. Last weekend I went to Leeds to see Vampire Weekend and they were AMAZING, they were supported by Noah and the Whale who I had never really listened to before but I'm a little addicted to Heart of Nowhere now. I am already waiting for their next tour dates.
004. When in Leeds we checked out the new Trinity shopping centre and ate at the most amazing Mexican restaurant Cielo Blanco. They had an awesome Mexican street food section where you can pick and choose dishes.
005. The following day I was in Sheffield and it consisted of a morning film and lunch, I went to see The Butler and it was really interesting to learn what life was like in America back in the day (despite having a nap or two.. sorry)
006. I took this photo before work one morning, I love the colour of these autumn leaves. Many may disagree but I love this weather.