My new hair has been such a mare to tame, it looks better (to me anyway) off camera with a little "poofin" now and then. Do any of you have long fringes? How the heck do you keep them under control? Especially if you are out in the evening after a long day!
Please also ignore my two new friends who have decided to set up camp on my face. Instead how about having a look at what I bought recently?
001. I picked up this second hand scarf for just £2.00 from the vintage fair, I used to have one very similar but I somehow manage to lose it in London last year, finally found the perfect one to replace it. There are so many of these kinda scarves around, but I had to have one that was not silk and long enough! This one goes down past my hips!
002. ahhh a tarten woolly scarf! This was also found from the vintage fair, and for just £5.00 I had to have it, A £65.00 Ralph Lauren scarf has been on my ASOS wish list for soo long.
003. You have probably seen these pair of shoes all over Instagram, but yup, these shoes HAD to be mine, I have been wearing them none stop for the last week! Although everyone who shops in Primark will have them, for £12.00 these are too cute to resist!
004. Another Primark steal (£18!), these cut out chunky heels are something that has been on my wishlist for a while, I have gone from hunting for some JC coltrane dupes but these will have to do, plus I think these are more me.
005. These amazing trousers are amazing, I love that they're thick but stretchy and oooh velvet and plaid. I don't want to call them leggings even though they probably are... These are from Debenhams by Henry Holland. £25.00 but I believe there is currently 20% off and no one says No to a sale right?
*This is a scheduled post