Trying my very hardest to stick to 'being more positive' on my blog, as it is one of my main outlets of expressing my thoughts and feelings, right now I feel like I could explode with everything that is going on at the moment, everything seems so tense and I'm constantly feeling on edge, waiting for the next piece of drama or bad news.
Every time I feel happy and a bit high from happiness, something has to shit all over it. Sorry but, when is this going to end?
So rant over, I would like to apologise for my lack of blogging for the last couple of weeks, I have been seeing a lot of my friends and family, and managing to see pretty much all the films I want to see at the cinema. Score.
001. Ever since discovering Sunbeamsjess on You Tube I have been longing for a silver ring for my little finger, I managed to pick up a set of three teeny cross rings from New Look - They're not real silver so I cover them with clear nail polish, I have worn the silver one everyday since I picked it up a couple of Saturdays ago!
002. Marco Pierre White Nottingham, I went there last Tuesday for a friends birthday, this is the calamari, oh my, this is my fave-o-rite! Dream.
003. In my previous post you can see on my little wish list made on my phone that I wanted a backcombing brush, I popped into Primark on my lunch break and saw that they had them, it was only a pound so I quickly snapped it up, obz. I'll be honest, I'm not a Primark fan, but being a massive I COVET THEE and Zoella fan, who always seem to find amazing things in Primark, I thought i'd give it a go, I am super amazed that I found a price of jewellery I liked, this cross chain necklace was only £2. I do prefer going in when its not so busy, more bearable.
004. These notsocute but clever coat tags at Marco's.
005. Aaaahhh, I finally got my nail polish stand, I have been wanting for months and months and months. This is only a fraction of my nail polishes, I have stashed the rest away.
006. Yes! I finally got my hands on the La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo cream, everywhere I turned in the bloggersphere I see this, and whenever I popped into boots it was sold out, I checked online, SOLD OUT., but then weeks later, on a whim, I saw they had them online, and for 2 for £15 too on this brand, so I bought two. I have been using this everyday for a week now and I either use it as a moisturiser or just under my moisturiser. I will do a post on just this soon. Promise. I'll add it to my diary. Oh an in order to get free delivery, I purchased the Gelly hi shine Barry M polishes.
007. Before my shift on Saturday I redid my nails, using Barry M blueberry hi shine and American Apparel Galaxy. What do you think?
008. and finally, starting the weekend in bed with my favourite book. I'm still not done, I generally read on my way to work, I got so hooked I asked to borrow my friends DVD and watched it mid book. I will finish it soon, cannot wait to start Catching Fire.
It feels so much better to have blogged tonight! I tweeted on Sundays blogger twitter chat for some links, I have yet to check them out but when I do, I shall share some of my fave finds :) I am going away on a mini road trip this weekend, I'm so excited I cannot hold in the excitement. Fingers crossed it does not get ruined by anything or anyone.